123.hp.com/dj2648 – HP Deskjet 2648 Setup
To print, scan and copy your files from 123.hp.com Printer device, remove the external plasters and then follow the instructions. It is must for you to go through the steps to establish the printer setup. It is like a piece cake where it comforts the user with its fine printing works from the HP Printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Remove the Printer from the box
- The first step for the first time printer setup is to get rid of tapes and stickers. Remove the stickers and then dispose of it finally.
- Hold the sides of the printer device and then take it out of the printer box. Get the printer closer to the computer and then fix it on a smooth surface.
- Examine if the printer accessories are correctly dispatched as mentioned in the printer specification. If not, return the device back to the shipment.
- Keep the accessories aside and then begin connecting the printer parts to 123.hp.com/setup Printer device. It is for you to complete the setup now.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printers Power Cord Connections
- The primary step for the printer setup is the power cord connection. Examine if the power cable is well before binding the successful cable connection.
- Turn the back side of 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device and then connect the cable into the rear port of the device. Extend the plugin to the electric outlet on the wall.
- After connecting the devices using the power cable, confirm the power cord connection is free from unwanted disturbances.
How to Setup/Install 123.hp.com Printer
- To confirm the whole HP Printer setup, the user has to verify the running version and then choose the latest HP Printer firmware first.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the HP Printer software. After downloading the software, run it on your computer to get it installed.
- Once you have completed the installation, unplug the cable and then continue to conclude the software installation for 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.
123.hp.com/setup Printer Service
To enjoy your printer functions on 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device, remove the device from the box. Follow the steps to attach the printer accessories to the printer device and then confirm the whole setup.
In order to expand the features to the maximum extent, choose the compatible 123.hp.com printer driver and get it installed. Once you have downloaded the driver, the user will be surprised with more updates.
If the printer is stuck with issues or other problems, it is our duty to sort out that issue instantly on the computer. If it is a hard nut to crack, contact our technicians to assist you with an instant technical solution.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer Driver Download
123.hp.com Driver Installation with CD/DVD Driver
- There is also another easy method for downloading the printer driver on your Windows and Mac. Get the HP CD that is been dispatched along with 123 hp dj2648 printer.
- Insert the CD in the driver and then verify the running version. After confirming the version, follow the steps to get the driver installed on the Mac computer.
- After the installation, unplug the unnecessary cables from the ports of the printer and the computer. At last, proceed to take printouts from 123.hp.com/setup printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Driver Install For Windows
- At first, the user has to verify the running OS version and then turn on 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device to get it to the active state.
- Connect 123.hp.com printer and the computer to the same active network. Select the suitable printer driver from the list of programs and features.
- If it urges you to connect the cable, establish the USB cable connection. Select the driver which you wish to download on the running version of the windows.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Driver Install For Mac
- For the driver installation on Mac, check the Mac OS version and then verify its compatibility on a Mac computer.
- Locate to the Apple menu and then get your printer device added to the list. Choose the latest printer driver to cope with the Mac installation.
- After the complete installation of a driver on Mac, disconnect the cable and then continue to take printouts from 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.
Printing on 123 HP Deskjet 2648 using Smart Devices
If the user wishes to print files from smart devices or tablets, then mobile printing solutions will play a significant role in printing your documents from the smart devices. For these mobile printing solutions, connect the devices to the active wireless network. After the successful wireless connection, continue to print files.
Windows is the basic version and also the user-friendly OS. It supports all the features installed on your windows. It is really simple to establish various setups.
Macintosh is another set of desktops manufactured by Apple to comfort the user with its predefined functions. It adds more elegance to the printing works.
Today all of them have their own handy devices with different versions of Android. To rejoice your printing works, connect the devices to the same network to print.
It is another device supported by Android as well as Apple version and it is a trend in the market. Its compactness and size comfort the user working with the device.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer Web Services
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer Web Services Setup
- To enjoy the various web services, the first step is to turn on 123.hp.com/setup Printer device and then get the device connected to the wireless network.
- It is also important for you to install the latest printer software on the running OS. Maintain the network connection throughout the setup.
- Manage the group of network settings and then edit the preferences related to the Application settings.
- When it asks you to register the printer device, follow the steps for adding 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Steps to setup wireless Printer
- For the wireless printer setup, the user has to collect the information in prior to confirming the successful wireless network connection for the printer.
- Enter the details promptly to match the passphrases. After entering the information, click on save to confirm the settings required for wireless setup.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest printer software to establish the active wireless setup. Follow the steps further to confirm the setup.
- After the wireless setup, continue to take printouts from 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer Remove Web Services
- It includes some settings, as well as some modifications, helps the user to remove the services easily from the installed web applications on the network.
- Verify the running OS version and then locate the services to locate to the different option. Disable the settings and then get your printer device registered.
- After the successful registration, edit the settings further to bind the successful active wireless network connection for 123 hp setup dj2648 Printer device.
- At last, you will be notified with a message that the web services have been successfully removed from the installed programs.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Steps to change network settings
- If the user wishes to change from one network to another, the user has to review the current network settings for 123.hp.com Printer device.
- Later on, install the suitable printer software. For that, choose the latest printer software and then continue the steps to achieve the complete installation.
- It is also important to disable the settings and then start enabling the preferences required for enhancing the performance while printing files.
- Finally, you will note the message whether your network is changed successfully to another one or not.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Mobile Printing Application
To print your files through AirPrint Setup, connect the iOS and 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device to the wireless network to continue with printing works.
ePrint application lets the user print files, images and documents remotely from 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device through an active wireless network.
To enjoy the mobile printing works from smart devices, connect the android devices to the wireless network to move on with mobile printing works.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Troubleshooting
HP Printer Not Found During Installation
- If you are getting this error while installing the HP Printer driver, then press the power button on 123.hp.com/setup dj2648 Printer device to turn it off.
- Check if the power cable connection is direct and free from disturbances. If not, remove the cables and then begin the cable connection.
- Check the installation process as well. It is also important for you to check the printer list to know whether the printer device is been present in the list or not.
- Finally, confirm the whole process and again continue to install the latest HP Printer software to continue with printing works.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 Slow Printing Issue
- If your printing works are not speed, then reset the entire devices to set the preferences further for 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.
- Also, check your driver settings. It is also important for you to edit the paper type information in the form of normal or draft paper type.
- It is always important for you to check and note the network connection regularly. If there are additional strains it will lead to a signal drop.
- After checking the above settings, finalize the changes and then continue to take printouts from 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.
How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- If the user is displayed with this message on the printer’s control panel, then the user has to follow the steps to fix this issue on 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.
- If the level of ink in the cartridges is not filled or half filled, the user has to replace the cartridges with a new one or filling is appreciated.
- Also, ensure that the ink cartridges have been inserted into the specified slots of 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device and then close the door.
- Once you have completed the above steps, close the door and then account to print files from 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2648 USB Scanner Connection Error
- To fix this issue on 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device, turn off the printer device and then unplug the USB cable and also the power cables.
- If the connection is not direct, remove the entire power cable connection and then leave the system to be free from the connection.
- Follow the instructions to install 123.hp.com/setup printer software on the computer. After the installation, disconnect the cable from the available ports of the devices.
- After completing the above steps, choose a file and then continue to take printouts from 123 HP Deskjet 2648 Printer device.