123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup
- Print Setup is the elementary step which involves the set of instructions to accomplish the complete HP Printer Setup.
- There are certain steps, which needs to be followed at the earlier for attaching the printer accessories to the HP Printer device. Make sure, that you dispose of the tapes and stickers.
- Printer Setup is easily completed if you follow the stepwise instructions on your 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device to compete with the complete printer setup.
- Once you have completed the setup, you can quickly print, scan and copy from the corresponding 123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printer device.
123.hp.com Deskjet 2600 Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Unboxing Printer
- Before unpacking the printer device, you will have to search for a better place for fixing the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device.
- Remove all the external tapes and stickers from outside of the printer box and then dispose of it finally to avoid hindrances during setup.
- Once you have removed all the tapes, stickers and papers, hold the sides of the printer device and then take it out of the box gently.
- Fix the printer device near to the printer device and to the computer to confirm the shortest range of the connectivity between the devices.
- Plug the power cable to the available ports of 123.hp.com/setup 2600 printer device and the computer and ensure that the connection is proper and free from disturbances.
- Finally, Power ON the switch and then turn on the printer device to check whether the connection is safe and secure to continue with printing works.
Connect the Power Cord and Adjust your Preferences
- Power Cord Connection is the most certain thing, which involves the connection of the cable between 123 hp dj 2600 printer device and the computer.
- Once you have established the power cord connection, you will have to connect it finally to the wall jack to ensure complete connection.
- After that, Switch on the port and then press the power button on the printer device to get the device to the active state with its fine adjustments.
- You will have to set the preferences on the language, time and other properties to cope with the proper functioning of 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer device.
- After adjusting the fine settings, click on OK to confirm the changes on the control panel for the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device.
- Finally, check whether your power cord connection is accurate and safe enough to carry forward the printer functions from the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Ink Cartridge Installation
- In order to fetch colored and colorless printing from the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device, you will have to open the access door.
- If you find any tapes and stickers on the cartridge slots, remove it gently and then keep the door open to fix the cartridges into the slots.
- Examine the ink cartridges well. If it is not good enough, kindly report it to the merchant to fetch you the correct one to compete with the successful installation.
- Remove the orange colored tape from the ink cartridge and then check whether the cartridge slots are ready to get fixed into the slots of 123.hp.com/setup dj2600 printer device.
- Be calm while you fix the ink cartridges into the slots of the printer device. Also, pay more attention while holding the cartridges and fix it gently to the slots.
- Touch only the specified portion i.e. you are supposed to touch only the plastic portion of the ink cartridges and get them towards the slots of the printer device.
- Make sure that you are inserting the slots into the specified area of the ink cartridges and then follow the steps below for complete insertion.
- Hold the ink cartridges firmly and then gently push it towards the slots of 123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printer device to confirm the insertion of the cartridges onto the slots.
- Once your cartridges have been seated well or locked into the slots, you will hear a snap sound to indicate you the successful fixation of the ink cartridge.
- Once you have fixed the ink cartridges into the slots of the printer device, close the access door of the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device.
Load the Paper to system tray
Step 1: Loading Plain Paper
- For loading plain papers, you will have to open the paper tray door and pull out the extender to support your loaded sheets of the papers.
- After loading the papers to the tray, you will have to adjust the sides of the papers to let those rests against the edge of 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer device.
- Make sure that you have loaded papers in such a way that the papers face the product side and the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Adjust the sides of the papers to let those rests against the edge and then close the access door of the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device.
Step 2: Loading Photo Paper
- To load the Photo papers into the tray, kindly open the tray and then pull out the extender from the printer device to assist the printer functions.
- Load a stack of photo papers with its print side down on the scanner glass and then push the stack into the tray to support the photo printing of documents.
- Slide the paper width guides to adjust its side and get it too rests against the edge of the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device.
- Once you have loaded papers, you will have to close the tray to confirm the loading of papers to the input tray of the HP Printer device.
Step 3: Loading Envelopes
- To print envelops easily, follow the instructions to compete with enough loading of envelopes to the tray of the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device.
- Open the input tray and then load the envelopes carefully on the tray and then adjust the sides of the papers to let it rests against the edge of the device.
- Load one or more envelopes into the middle tray of the printer device and then pull out the extender to assist you the printer functions.
- Make sure that you don’t use shiny papers for printing envelopes. Close the tray and start to print envelopes from 123 hp setup 2600 Printer device.
Test Page Printing
- Test page printing lets you check whether the device setup and other installation, loading, everything is perfectly done or not.
- To attempt test printing, first of all, you will have to unpack the printer device and then attach the printer accessories to the device to complete the printer setup.
- Once you have completed the setup, you will have to definitely attempt test printing to ensure that it was either proper or not for 123.hp.com/dj2600 Printer device.
- Select a file on the computer and then try to print a file or page by adjusting the required properties for quite printing of files and documents from the printer device.
- Select the number of copies, orientation and the corresponding type for printing files continuously from the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device.
- Once you have edited the basic properties, you will have to click on the print option from the list of options to print files continuously from the printer device.
- If you face any issues while printing documents, review the printer properties and then click on the print option to print files continuously from the printer device.
- Test printing plays an important role to check the quality printing over documents or files from 123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printer device.