123 HP Deskjet 2600 Troubleshooting
- 123 HP Deskjet 2600 is an all in one printer, with facilities for printing, copying and scanning. It prints color documents and has a rapid printing speed for black and white documents.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2600 is a wireless printing device, also has the facility to print from mobile devices and tablets.
- If there are any issues with hp dj 2600 printers, you can read the following instructions, which will help you to troubleshoot the problems with an instant support.
- If the problem persists, you can contact our team of technicians, who have a wide knowledge about all models and devices in 123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printers.
- Our technicians have right handedly dealt and are experienced in dealing with all the models and device in HP, and they will provide all possible help in guiding you to rectify and use the product to its full capacity.
Changing Network Settings
- If there are problems in 123 HP Deskjet 2600 working over a network, firstly disconnect the power cord, from the printer and disable all the functions in the computer. Make sure the router is placed in an intermediate position.
- Reconnect the power cord and restart the computer, printer and wireless router.
- Make sure to connect the router and printer to the same active network. If the printer is not connected to the network, reset the wireless network mode by using Restore Network Settings or Restore Network Defaults, from the printer control panel.
- Shut down the computer and turn it on. Connect the computer to the same network as that of the Printer and Router.
- Also, check whether there was any recent updates on the computer, if yes, then revert it back to the recently created restore point, when 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer worked.
- After changing all these settings, check whether the light on the printer is stable or not. If it is continuously ON, then the problem is solved and the 123 HP Deskjet 2600, should be able to print.
Print job stuck in print queue
- The print job being stuck in a queue can be caused during power outages and various other reasons. To solve this problem, go through the following steps.
- You have to reinstall the printer software, Disconnect 123 HP Deskjet 2600 from the computer. Open the Devices and Printers. Once the window opens, you would the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 in the options.
- Right click on 123 HP Deskjet 2600 and select remove device. This uninstall 123 hp dj 2600 printer software from the computer. After it is uninstalled, restart the computer.
- Once it turns on, download the printer software for 123 HP Deskjet 2600 from the HP Support site, download and install it according to the instructions.
- Next, open the window services, browse through the list of services and find Print Spooler, right click it and select stop. After it stops, find the printers folder in the windows explorer. Open the folder and delete all the files inside. Shut down the computer and reconnect the power cord of the printer.
- After you turn on the computer, test the printing in hp dj 2600 printer.
Printer is Offline
- When you get Printer is offline message on your computer, you have to reset the printer and computer. Remove the power cord from the printer and turn off the computer.Reconnect the printer’s power cord and turn it on. Also restart the wireless connection router.
- Turn on the computer and connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and try to print. Next, check the network connectivity of the printer. Make sure that hp dj 2600 printer is connected to the same network as the computer.
- If the printer does not get connected to the network, then connect it to the printer’s wireless direct connection to print.
- Also make sure that the printer firmware is up to date. If not download 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer firmware and install it.
- If the problem persists, open the devices and printer option and right click 123 hp setup 2600 printer and select set as Default printer. This will allow the printer to go online.
Printhead Problem Error
- If the 123 HP Deskjet 2600 printer does not print or if it displays Missing printhead message, follow the below mentioned steps;
- Firstly,reset the printer, disconnect the power cord from the rear of 123 HP Deskjet 2600 printer and from the wall outlet, and reconnect them in few seconds.
- Turn on the printer, open the cartridge access door and remove the cartridges, place it on a paper with the ink head facing up.
- Lift the latch until it stops and open it to remove the printhead. Clean the wire connections, edge between the nozzles, and the plastic on both the sides using a cloth or paper and water.
- After cleaning the printhead, clean the wire connections in the printer using a mildly wet cloth. Once cleaned, install the print head and then close the latch.Fix the removed cartridges again and close the cartridge access door.
- If the error messages persist, reseat the printhead up to three times. After carrying out the above steps, try printing files using 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer.
- To solve the problems with wireless connections in 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer, open the troubleshooting option in the settings. Select network and internet option.
- As the network window opens, you will find the internet connection settings. Select the internet connection settings and there will be an advanced setting option.
- The advanced setting menu will have a prompt for, run as administrator, if present click that, and also check the box for Apply repairs automatically and click next.
- A window will open with two options for troubleshooting. From the two options, select, troubleshoot my connection to the internet.
- After the trouble shooting is complete, the screen will display the problems found, and also if it is rectified. It will also show, if you have to make any more settings changes.
- Also, attempt to reinstall the wireless network adapter, open device manager and double click network adapters. Find your network, right click and uninstall it. Restart the computer, and connect to the network again.
- After it connects, make sure that the printer is also connected to the same network and then attempt to print the files from hp dj 2600 printer.